Inactivated vaccine, against Enterotoxaemia (Pulpy kidney disease), in Injectable suspension
Each dose (1 ml) contains
Toxoids of Clostridium perfringens type B :—————– 250 HU
Toxoids of Clostridium perfringens type D: ———– 250 HU
Recommended clinical use:
Enterotoxaemia vaccine is the formalized toxin‘s suspension of locally isolated anaerobic bacteria Clostridium perfringens type B & D which parental demonstration produces high grade immunity in sheep & goats, during field outbreak challenge of the mentioned organism.
Since this vaccine is formulated with purified toxins and cellular antigens, duly inactivated and adjuvanted, it can induce high levels of specific antibodies as well as elevated values of antitoxins in the vaccinated animals. Therefore, lntervac Enterovac Vaccine is an adequate product for controlling different types of clostridiosis that affect animals under certain circumstances, such as sudden changes in the diet, excess of energy in feedstuff, prolonged treatments with antibiotics, etc., which provoke an abrupt alteration in the normal intestinal flora of ruminants.
By subcutaneous Injection.
~ lt is advisable to administer the vaccine at a temperature between +15 and +25 °C.
– Shake before and during administration.
Sheep and Goats: 1ml / young animal
Cattle: 4 ml /animal.
Generally, the following vaccination programme is recommended: First vaccination: Vaccinate and revaccinate within an interval of 20 to 25 days. Booster vaccination: Administer one dose every 12 months. ln areas where pulpy kidney disease is prevalent, vaccinate every 6 months (spring and autumn).
Lambs and kids can be vaccinated a few days after birth.
– Only vaccinate healthy animals.
– The vaccine is injected at the posterior side of the mid-neck of the animal,
– Shake well before use.
– Keep protected from light and out of the reach of children.
– Use entire contents of the vial immediately.
– During vaccination place the vaccine bottle within ice boxes.
– Don‘t extend the dosage.
– Leftover vaccine, empty vials, and equipment used for vaccinating should be autoclaved, disinfected, or incinerated.
Store at cool dark place, avoid freezing.
50ml, 100ml, 300ml, bottle